Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Blessing

Hadn't been paying attention for like the previous 3 or 4 IT classes cause they were so boring and so Excel intensive. Then I find out that I have homework due like 2 days from now, and I'm thinking "Shit, I probably need the knowledge from the previous 3 to 4 classes to do it. How the hell do I do it now?"

So today, I almost decided not to go for IT class cause I had already not been following for a while I figured chances are I probably wouldn't be able to follow today's as well. But for some reason, I decided to go anyway, half an hour after it started. They were already in the middle of a solving a problem with Null Hyps, t-stats, etc. and true enough I couldn't follow. But then in the last 15 minutes, we did something new with regression analysis which I could follow easily.

Six hours, later as I begrudgingly, hesitantly pulled out the homework and read it, prepared for jargon, terms, and instructions that I wouldn't even know how to begin comprehending, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that all the homework needed me to do was REGRESSION. The last 15 minutes of today's class which I almost missed.

I though this homework would take me a few hours. Seems like only 1 at most now.

Hallelujah.

1 comment:

viz said...

u lucky fella!