Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A (hearing) tour down memory lane

I lied. I need to talk about CNC more. This is too important to not blog about. At the very least, its no longer just about "Kane is Real".

For all of you CNC fans out there, or simply any of you who've played any of the CNC games, I'm pretty sure that one of the most memorable things about the series was the quotes. Either by the units like the Tesla Trooper or the Kirov Airship, or from the actors and their dialogues in the FMV scenes.

Anyways, here's a site for all of us.

Wikiquote: Command and Conquer


All the best from the series of games. And a lot of them are really funny. Here's a select few of my favorites.

"At least I have job." - Flak Trooper

"The needs of the many are outweighed by the needs of the Yuri" - Worker

"There will be no more free will; only my will." - Yuri


It's all just text for others, but it's music in my ears. And surprisingly, there's lot's of quotes that I've never really noticed, but upon reading them, my subconcious tells me that yeah, that was in the game I just never really took notice of it! And now I want to go back and play it again!

No comments: